Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adoption update




Well, our home study was supposed to be this morning but we all have a cold so it was moved to next Tuesday. I was bummed but I believe God is in control of every step we have taken on this long journey and He is not going to abandon us now. I am so ready to grow our little family and can't wait to see Olivia as a big sister. The baby's room is ready all that is missing is our little addition.  I'm reminded of the words to a great song we learned in church a while back...  

"I don't mind waiting on the Lord"

Please keep us in your prayers as we open our hearts to this experience. It's hard to know if the first child we accept will be the one we get to keep. Thanks for listening!

We love you all!




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The baby's room is sweet Hope. Keep us posted.