Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Hopie!

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted a Volvo 240 wagon!  Anthony bought me one for my birthday!  (it's early but we couldn't pass this deal up!) 

We paid $700 for a 92 in great condition plus we found $7 in the ashtray! They were selling it that cheap because they said it was running rough, but Anthony popped the hood and found a spark plug had come out and he popped it back in and drove around the block.  The nice lady we bought it from said the car sounded great now!  So we paid the nice lady and drove it like we stole it!  These cars go for around $1300 to as high as $6000! (crazy I know) It has a few cosmetic issues like fading paint and the glove box wont close but those are so easy to fix. 

I cant wait to drive it around Austin!  Livie wants to name it (it's a girl she says) so we are trying to think of a name.  Since the AC needs charging I won't be driving it until we fix it or the weather cools, whichever comes first!  :)  

No comments: